We partner with brokers to offer unique international health insurance solutions
When partnering with us, you can make your client feel like a true member by providing them with a program that goes beyond the traditional expatriate health insurance experience.
Highlights of our services and products:
- Culturally centered expatriate health and travel programs, including social security integration where available
- 24/7 customer service administered by our professional ConciergeCare counselors in the member’s native language
- Wellness tools including mobile Personal Health Records (PHR), second medical opinions, and e-Consultations
- Medical emergency assistance and travel allowances for medically necessary services in country of origin
Working together for our members
We value our producers and the strong relationships we've built with them to offer our array of coverage options. As a result, we consider our brokers to be valued partners and an essential part of our business that we appreciate and support.
Our products include individual, group and travel coverage options.
- We provide unmatched customer service and the most comprehensive coverage you need to stay safe and healthy wherever you may roam.
- Our expertise in international medical and travel insurance grants our members the opportunity to access innovative benefits, support systems and resources.
- Our culturally diverse corporate structure allows members to be serviced with the utmost consideration for their expatriate lifestyle.
- Our company prides itself on supporting and giving back to the local communities around the world and we have partnered with globally recognized social and charitable organizations.
Why partner with us?
As a WellAway broker, you will be joining a global effort to expand the coverage of expatriate care and assistance.
With competitive incentives and unmatched support, you can exceed the expectations of your clientele while being generously compensated. We offer our producers a variety of tools and resources to help best serve their clients, including:
- Access to an online producer portal, with the ability to monitor producer and sub-producer performance, while enabling you to manage your clients on the go
- Multi-tiered compensation schedules with performance based incentives
- Co-branded digital tools and marketing collateral including landing pages, micro-websites, brochures and banner ads to aid in promotion
- Online and 24/7 live support designed to assist you with quoting and enrolling members
- Training webinars and ongoing communication to ensure the highest quality of representation and service