Within the U.S., your prescription benefits manager is EHIM. You may notice the EHIM logo on your WellAway ID card. Each of WellAway’s products has a different pharmacy formulary and different levels of coverage for pharmacy, so please refer to Policy Terms and Conditions and Medication Guide for full details on your coverage for prescription medication. Also note that coverage for some prescription medication may also require a pre-authorization.
Important things to note:
• If you have any issues filling a prescription contact EHIM pharmacy department by phone for questions: +1-800-311-3446
• If you are due a reimbursement, WellAway will reimburse you for medications your plan should pay based on the policy coverage and pharmacy formulary.
• Over the counter medications are not reimbursable.
• Prescriptions being filled exceeding a 30-day supply require pre-authorization.
• Search for in-network pharmacies at: https://www.ehimrx.com/pharmacylocator.php
This material is for informational purposes only and is subject to change. Please refer to your Policy Terms and Conditions for a complete description of the benefits, conditions, limitations and exclusions of coverage. Products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions and are expressly excluded where prohibited by applicable law.