Your member portal is a secure place where you may review your plan benefits, download your policy documents, update your payment information and contact a ConciergeCare Counselor. Please review our Member Portal Guide for more information.
When your policy became active, you received an email inviting you to “create a Member Portal Account”. Click on this link and follow the instructions. Please note that you must use the email address to which this email was sent, to set up the account.
How to Log-in to your account
Step 1: Visit our website, www.wellaway.com
Step 2: Click on Login at the top righthand corner of the page
Step 3: Enter your account email address and password
*Our site is mobile friendly! Access your portal on the go!
Within the Member Portal, you can…
• View your basic account information
• View your policy documents as well as retrieve a copy of your ID card and certificate of coverage as well as any forms you may need
• View your claims, your out of pocket costs, deductibles and download your Explanations of Benefits (EOB)
• Review transactions and know when your next payment is due. You can also update your credit card on file, and make a payment instantly- directly on our secure portal
• Search for a nearby provider or pharmacy
• Send us a message directly through the portal
If you require assistance with the portal, please contact ConciergeCare at:
ConciergeCare U.S. +1-855-773-7810
ConciergeCare International: +1-786-453-4008 (collect)
This material is for informational purposes only and is subject to change. Please refer to your Policy Terms and Conditions for a complete description of the benefits, conditions, limitations and exclusions of coverage. Products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions and are expressly excluded where prohibited by applicable law.